Local Businesses please take the time to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) through your local lender, Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) are being processed on a conditional basis.
Get your applications in now for these loans options, check out our financial portal for assistance!
The SBA has released the PPP Forgiveness Application and instructions on how to apply for the forgiveness of your PPP loans.
Reopen Alaska Responsibility is the go to for information about the current reopening phase for the state. Find the entire plan below.
Check here for the Foundation Health Partners business toolkit including signage for your customers and employees with all things related to COVID-19.
Need PPE for your business to reopen? Contact the Alaska Manufacturing Extension Partnership and see how they are connecting businesses with local manufacturers.
The Alaska Cabaret, Hotel, Restaurant and Retailers Association (CHARR) has their own reopening guidance and documents.
Alaska Small Business Development Center
- “How we can help you navigate COVID-19”
- “Tips for food businesses impacted by COVID-19”
- “Support for Rural Businesses Impacted by COVID-19”
- “COVID-19 Resource Center”
Alaska Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- “Responding to a COVID-19 Exposure at your Business”
- “Protecting your Business from COVID-19”
- “Crisis Management Self-Assessment”
- “Supply Chain Disruption Planning“
Alaska Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- “The Coronavirus Economic Impact: Will Business Interruption Insurance Help (& What are my other options?)
- “Estimated Disaster Economic Injury Worksheet for Businesses”
- “Emergency Planning Process Checklist”
- “Resources for Restaurants and Workers Coping with the COVID-19 Emergency”
- “Coronavirus: Scammers follow the headlines”
- “Create a Preparedness Plan to Ensure Business Continuity”
- “Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFA)”
- “US Senate – Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act”
- “COVID-19 Response: Resources for Alaska Nonprofits”
- “Resources for COVID-19” – from the Alaska Food Policy Council
- Eielson Air Force Base
- Fort Wainwright
Health and Safety
Center for Disease Control
- “Resources for Large Community Events & Mass Gatherings”
- “Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers”
- “Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission”
- “Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist”
U.S Food and Drug
Alaska Health and Social Services
- “Alaska Coronavirus Response Hub”
- “What can Alaskans do to prepare for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- “Human Coronaviruses”
- “COVID-19: Situation Overview”
- “March 12 Health Alert: Community Mitigation”
- “Mandate 001: Visitation at State Institutes, Non-Contact Student Days at School”
- “Mandate 002: Libraries, Archives and Museums, Residential Schools”
- “Mandate 003: Statewide Closure of Restaurants, Bars”
- “Mandate 004: Traveler Guidance, Level 3 and Level 2”
- “Mandate 005: Elective Medical Procedures”
- “Mandate 006: Elective Dental Procedures”
- “Mandate 007: Fairbanks & Ketchikan, Personal Care Services”
- “Mandate 008: Public & Private Schools Suspended Through May 1, 2020”
- “Mandate 009: Personal Care Services & Gatherings Statewide”
- “Mandate 010: International and Interstate Travel, Order for Self Quarantine”
- “Mandate 011: Social Distancing”
- “Mandate 012: Intrastate Travel”
- “Mandate 013: K-12 Public and Private Schools”
- “Mandate 014: Non-Congregate Sheltering Order”
- “Mandate 015: Services by Health Care Providers”
- “Mandate 016: Reopen Alaska Responsibly Plan Phase I-A”
- “Mandate 017: Protective Measures for Independent Commercial Fishing Vessels”
- “Mandate 018: Intrastate Travel”